Looking for that special speaker for your next meeting? Looking to create an informative and memorable meeting? Looking to have a keynote speaker that will motivate and set the tone of your all important conference?
For 2019 Louis has two new training products available for your company. One is Louis’ new video, If Disney Ran Your Company and his text Business Guide for Quality Customer Service (100+ pages). Video can be purchased for $45 and the training text for $25. Materials will be sent to you electronically for duplication or you can purchase multiple copies for your staff. Please call Louis at 954.838.7504 about your order.
Louis does all that and more. He engages his audience bringing insight to education and always providing his attendees with creative strategies that provide both professional and business growth. Louis will present a memorable and dynamic program that will set the tone of your meeting.
Louis will be presenting his Customer Service training program at the 2019 AmeriSource Bergen Annual Conference in Las Vegas and for the New York Foundation for Healthcare in the Fall of 2019.
Some of the topics you may want to consider include:
- If Disney Ran Your Company: Business Education from an International Icon – Louis’ most popular presentation. Mickey Mouse hat and all!
- Customer Service Strategies That Will Separate You From the Competition
- Creating Marketing Strategies
- Business Survival: Time for a Company Makeover
- The Sales Presentation: Setting the Stage
- The Sales Process
- Monitoring and Tracking Your Territory:
- Managing Your Sales Team
- Creating a Company Wide Sales Program
- Communication: Talk to Me So I Understand
- Being the Best Manager: Strategies Made Easy
- Taking the Stress Out of Performance Evaluations
- Creating the Patient Friendly Office Environment
- Managing Your Time: The Great Business Equalizer
- And more! Contact Louis about topics and programs for your company.
“Louis you were outstanding! In my 14 years in the workplace I doubt I have heard anyone as informative and entertaining.”Glen Cavallo